- One hen
- Two ducks
- Three squawking geese
- Four Limerick oysters
- Five corpulent porpoises
- Six pairs of Don Alverzo’s tweezers
- Seven thousand Macedonians in full battle array
- Eight brass monkeys from the ancient, sacred crypts of Egypt
- Nine apathetic, sympathetic, diabetic old men on roller skates with a marked propensity towards procrastination and sloth
- Ten lyrical, spherical, diabolical denizens of the deep who haul stall around the corner of the quo of the quay of the quivery, all at the same time.
A late add-on 11th line
- Eleven neutramatic synthesizing systems owned by the seriously cybernetic marketing department, shipped via relativistic space flight through the draconian sector seven.
And a paragraph
Penelope Cholmondely raised her azure eyes from the crabbed scenario. She meandered among the congeries of her memoirs. There was the Kinetic Algernon, a choleric artificer of icons and triptychs, who wanted to write a trilogy. For years she had stifled her risibilities with dour moods. His asthma caused him to sough like the zephyrs among the tamarack.
And a fun practice script for a faux ad
(Old RKO Radio Pictures Intro /Old school radio announcer, scratchy)
Are you bored? Do you feel like life is passing you by? Do your friends all seem cooler than you? Maybe you should go to school… (record scratch)
(high energy music/read)
Make it happen with the Centre For Arts and Technology…..All Film, Photography and Audio classes are now FULL for October, reserve your seat for July NOW!
Are you motion picture motivated? Sign up for Digital Film.
Are pictures your passion? Get in with Digital Photography.
Want to make some sweet sounds? Sign up now for Audio Engineering
Act fast, Enrol today to begin your path
Online at Digital-art-school-dot-com